Job Category: Administrative
Location: Work from anywhere (Global)
$15 per hour
NPAG is an executive search and consulting firm dedicated to serving the mission-driven community. We partner with best-in-class nonprofit organizations nationally and globally to find executive-level leaders who are helping to find innovative solutions to our most pressing social problems. We believe that leadership matters, and we are privileged to advance our clients’ missions through our work. Our clients come from all corners of the non-profit sector ranging from healthcare, education, philanthropy, social justice, and the arts to issue specific research, policy development, and advocacy.
NPAG provides leadership, advice, and counsel to our partners through the custom design and execution of a tailored search strategy, built to address the unique needs of our clients. Our success is evident in the high quality and long-term partnerships we have built with some of the most innovative and impactful mission-driven organizations in the United States, as well as globally. We have also been recognized for the success of our 100% virtual consulting model, which allows us to provide higher quality, lower cost, and fully flexible services to our clients across the country and the globe, while also offering employees a creative, energetic, and family-friendly work place. Over the past 13 years, NPAG has experienced tremendous growth in the depth and sophistication of our partnerships and searches. In that vein, NPAG now seeks a talented and creative Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant will partner with NPAG’s Chief Administrator and search teams to provide administrative support with job postings, client document preparation, team travel, calendar support, and limited database entry. The Administrative Assistant will be expected to provide professional and timely support in a fast-paced and team-centered environment with exposure to some of the best nonprofit and mission-driven organizations in the country.
Applicants must hold a college degree and be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, intellectually agile, quick-thinking, and tech savvy. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have several years of work experience in the nonprofit or mission-driven sector, highly-developed research skills, comfort working flexible hours as needed, and a strong personal commitment and understanding of the various segments that make up the nonprofit community.
The main tasks the Administrative Assistant will be charged to complete include:
- Posting job openings for NPAG clients in a timely and professional manner, requiring frequent availability, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, thorough financial reporting, and the handling of some confidential information.
- Updating website using CMS tools, specifically WordPress.
- Managing and monitoring firm mailboxes and confidential inquiries from potential clients and jobseekers. Experience with Office 365 preferred.
- Creating business development and marketing materials using Word, Adobe Acrobat, and InDesign.
- Support for team research and database entry, requiring a strong working knowledge of Excel and a willingness to learn search software Encore.
- Additional administrative support for NPAG’s partner and president, including light scheduling, travel plans, and other support as needed.
- Delivering client-ready candidate research documents to highlight candidate profiles throughout the search process.
How to Apply
To apply, send a cover letter via email describing your interest and qualifications, along with your salary history, with the subject line “Administrative Assistant” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also attach your resume in Word email@example.com