Administrative, Virtual Admin
Get Storied is a strategic communications firm. We work with innovation, design, and product teams at next-level organizations who need a next-level narrative to influence change. Our clients range from executives at Facebook and Google to CEOs of venture-backed startups, innovation labs and global change-making organizations. We also deliver storytelling training and teach next-level leadership as part of our mission to build a better future. Join Get Storied and contribute to our ambitious growth plans.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will contribute to our client advisory and training practice by working closely with the VP of Client Services, and supporting the founder and CEO. You will report to the VP of Client Services. You must have a background in customer service, and intuitively seek to up-level customer experience with each interaction. You are passionate about using technology business tools, you love supporting process and improving workflows. You are highly organized, and very comfortable with cloud based SaaS systems. Your attitude is, “if I don’t know it, I can learn it.” You embrace the digital age, and are highly productive in a “virtual team” office environment. This role is ideal for a half-time contractor position, with strong potential for growth in responsibilities, and hours.
What you’ll do:
* Admin support to VP of Client Services and CEO
* Client Services admin support
* SaaS systems/admin support
* Online research of opportunities and individuals
* CRM contact management
* Logistics and purchasing
* Scheduling/calendar management support
* Google Drive document management and updates
* Participate in virtual team meetings
Capabilities – the experience and skills you’ll need:
* Customer Service background
* Expert knowledge of G-Suite of apps
* Basic CRM knowledge a plus
* Previous experience in scheduling, managing multiple calendars
* Familiarity with basic project management tools
* Demonstrated ability to write, speak, and use language effectively
Other Key Attributes:
* Gracious communication skills
* Highly disciplined
* Experienced in working with a virtual team across time-zones
* Eager to learn, and loves research
* Ambitious to be successful, yet have the humility to pay your dues.
* You prioritize instinctively
* Mature, with a passion to work in service of others
* Led by integrity, authenticity, and discretion
* A Native English speaker, and based in the US or Canada.