Customer Service, Education & Training, Sales
To be discussed.
* 100% work from home careers
* Paid time off for full-time employees
* Holidays off
* Access to health benefits
* Cooperative working environment
* Opportunities for on-the-job training
We are currently seeking for a Work from Home Academic Coach to join our Achieve 911 Department. Employees will help students examine academic concerns and perceived barriers to success and empower them towards positive behavior changes. Employees will aim to heighten awareness of what it takes to achieve academic success and anchor this with new strategies, a supportive relationship, and personal accountability.
* Taking inbound calls from students regarding help requests
* Making outbound calls to students to address help requests / exam concerns
* Researching students’ files ensuring a personable and professional approach
* Identifying problems and helping students solve their difficulties efficiently through research and sale of adequate company’s product / offer to help students
* Encouraging and motivating a positive attitude and action of students in regards to taking and passing exams
* Providing support to requests through voicemail and email
* Assisting in maintaining and monitoring electronic data for established customers
* Maintaining detailed files for documentation
* Creating letters, quotes and miscellaneous correspondence to secure additional customer information and / or resolve customer disputes
* Working on other support issues involving student’s help requests / exam concerns as designated by business needs
* Any other duties as assigned
* Excellent communications skills
* Customer Focus
* Problem Solving / Analysis
* Ability to handle difficult and/or irate customers
* Solid time management skills
* Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
* Ability to work well in a team setting
* Ability to work under pressure
* Adaptability to changes on a day-to-day basis
* Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
* Customer service / call center experience
* Experience with US customers in Education / Teaching and/or Tutoring
* Customer service and/or Sales experience is a plus
* Proficient computer and email skills
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Experience with Salesforce is a plus
* Experience with G-Suite is a plus
* Reliable internet connection
* English – (Fluent Only) Must comprehend and communicate both written and verbally in English.
* High School Diploma (Graduate).
Achieve Test Prep communicates frequently through email; please make sure to check your email regularly, including your Spam folder.
Achieve Test Prep is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* Customer Service
* Email Handling
* Hourly contract
* Experience levels:
* Beginner (1 – 3 yrs)
How to ApplyClick Here to Apply